Loving Life

Life is a gift hence I'm thankful for it. Life is a journey therefore I keep walking it.

Sunday 29 May 2011

My Sunday afternoon



Everybody loves weekends. Well, most of us (I believe 99% of us) love weekends! And on every weekends, I tend to have a full-on-Saturday and a slowing-down-Sunday. Well it depends but I can say I spend most of my Sundays just relaxing. Just going to the church and grocery shopping then relax at home. Well this Sunday, I spent the morning wandering around at the Design Market (look at my previous post). Then after lunch, I went to the mass. After treating myself (well I treat myself too much actually this week ;p) with Mrs. Fields cookies, I decided to walk back home. I knew that if I spent my time outside, I would start shopping again haha Plus, I've got lots of things in my mind that I need to spill out.

So, as you can see in the picture above, here is how I spent my afternoon: updating my blog accompanied by a pot of good Chamomile Rose and Lavender tea plus my good old friend (Mrs. Fields) and drawing my ideas into my "just-put-everything-there" book. 

I feel like I need more Sundays now! How do you spend your Sunday afternoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment