Loving Life

Life is a gift hence I'm thankful for it. Life is a journey therefore I keep walking it.

Saturday 26 November 2011

My memory of you

One white cuddly cheerful poodle, a bundle of joy. Thank you for accompanying our family for the past 10 years and 10 days. You were there, witnessing our ups and downs. Cheer us up whenever we were sad. And you comforted us with your smile and wagging tails.

Thanks for taking care of my mom when I couldn't be there on her side. Thanks for putting smiles on my dad face every morning. 
Thanks for hugging me tight whenever I came home.
I am surely going to miss you. When I come home this Christmas, I won't be able to see you. 

But I know that you are in better place now. Now you don't have to be afraid when it's raining hard outside, and the lights and the thunders won't frighten you.

Hope you enjoyed spending your time with us. And now may your soul rest in peace.

Dearest Ogel, you'll be forever in our hearts.

RIP 21 November 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment