Loving Life

Life is a gift hence I'm thankful for it. Life is a journey therefore I keep walking it.

Sunday 27 November 2011

Celoteh 8: up and down, and up, and down...

Mood swing is very annoying! I can be flying in the sky, and in one second I feel like I'm drowning into a deep sea. If u ask me what causes this, I also don't know. I'm blaming it to hormone imbalance (that's the closest thing that I can think of, judging from my situation). I realize that it's better when I'm surrounded with my friends as I'll try not to ruin their days by bringing them down.

I think with my feeling. That is one of my weaknesses I admit. Doesn't mean that I don't use my logic. I do use my logic (including when I'm thinking). It's just most of the time I naturally choose to follow my feeling. And being in this situation, this really is not helpful. This has been happening for about a month now. I feel uneasy. I feel that I have to make peace to myself. It's just like unconsciously I'm stressed out, but being unconscious, I don't know what are the reasons.

I'm so tired with my mood swing. But I've been better since Wednesday though. On Friday morning, I searched on google: mood lifters. There were some suggestions that were quite common like relaxing, hang out with closed friends, chocolate, etc. And I did put some efforts that day, like trying to smile all the time, trying to hear to some cheerful songs, trying to really put my focus on my work, and they did help. But of course my mood swing has  not gone yet. It's not that easy. However, I promise myself, I'm going to conquer this mood swing. I'll do better tomorrow than today. I'll do better every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment