Loving Life

Life is a gift hence I'm thankful for it. Life is a journey therefore I keep walking it.

Monday 31 December 2012

2012

Hello!

Without I realize it, we've reached the end of 2012. I still remember that at first I thought that this year would be a long one since I didn't really have any plan except the Indo trip in Sep'12 for my friends' wedding. But now, looking back what I've been through this year, it's been quite interesting year:

January: back from Indo with acute homesick. Bathroom was renovated, tasting the life of suburbians.

February: First time visiting Chaddy after 1.5 years in Melbourne.

March: Turning to 27! Eva was going back for good. Lovely visit from Wawa (finally!). First time watching Moonlight Cinema. Melbourne Flower Festival.

April: Meeting up Nike in Melbourne! Meeting up the triple W (Wilson,Widya, Westin).

May: lovely visit from Dita and Acing. First time visiting Macedon Ranges. Finally bought myself a new laptop!

June: lovely visit from Anes & Tius.

July: lovely visit from my parents, Kotos & Tajie. First time visiting Great Ocean Road & Eureka Tower. Melbourne Open House.

August: Winter night market. Learn how to use Lightroom.

September: Indo trip for Dita's wedding.

October: Surabaya! Back to Melbourne but left my heart in Indo. TeKheng is in the house! Maroon 5 Concert.

November: Tasmania (oh how I love Hobart & MONA). Coldplay concert. Colour Run.

December: trip to Sydney for Irene's wedding (had a wonderful time there). Lala's wedding. The Idea of North Christmas concert. First time cherry & strawberry picking. Anna's wedding that unfortunately I can't attend. Christmas dinner. First time Christmas by myself in Melbourne. Venus bay: first time visiting there & christmas by the beach. 

I can only say that I've been blessed and I am grateful for everything that I've been through this year. And in 2.5 hours, let us welcome the new year with open heart and a big smile. Thanks 2012. Hello 2013!

New year, new adventure, new hope, new blessings.

Cheers, 
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment