Loving Life

Life is a gift hence I'm thankful for it. Life is a journey therefore I keep walking it.

Thursday 31 March 2011

Treasure Hunt: the series

There's a saying: you don't know how precious it is until it's gone.
And I agree to that. I did not really use my time when I was in Sydney to capture its vibe.
Hence now while I'm still living in Melbourne, or when I'm visiting another city/country, I'll try to capture the memories as much as possible. They can be small little things. They can be a-big-famous-full of history tourism site. Or they can be just some random things that I find when I'm walking around.

And here, at the end of a very festive month, I present to you..... Treasure Hunt: The Series.

Hope you'll enjoy it!!!


PS: let's hope that this will be more than 1 or 2 series.
I know my weakness: I rarely finish something that I've started.










No comments:

Post a Comment